The Bow River Basin Council (BRBC) is a multi-stakeholder, non-profit, charitable group comprised of individuals and organizations that share a common vision of conserving and protecting water resources in the basin.
- The information on this Site is provided solely for educational and information purposes.
- Site users must include attribution for the data you use in the manner indicated in the metadata included with the data.
- The BRBC makes reasonable efforts to present current and accurate information. BRBC does not assume any legal liability and makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or usefulness of the materials accessed from or through this Site or any other site accessed through this Site. Site users are responsible for independently verifying the truth and accuracy of any information obtained from or through this Site. Any reliance on content posted on the Site will be at the user’s own risk. The BRBC shall not be liable to a user in connection with use of the data.
- Any links to external sites or e-mail addresses found on the Site are provided to you solely as a courtesy. BRBC does not create, manage or monitor external sites and is not responsible for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information on such sites.
- Please be aware that some of the websites to which we provide links may collect personally identifiable information about users. We do not control these sites and are not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites.
- Constitutes spam, advertising, or solicitation; or
- Infringes, dilutes, breaches, undermines or in any way constitutes unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights held by others.