Throughout the year, the BRBC sponsors and hosts a variety of forums and workshops, including:
- Quarterly Educational Forums provide the membership with an excellent opportunity to learn more about and discuss current issues and events occurring in the basin. The forums are held the second Wednesday of March, June, September and December.
- Science Forums provide the membership with an excellent opportunity to learn more about and discuss current science and research related issues and events occurring in the basin. The Science forums are held annually in May.
Upcoming BRBC Forums
BRBC holds regular forums four times a year. Go to eventbrite to view upcoming forums.
Previous BRBC Forums
Below are some presentations from past BRBC forums. If the presentation you are looking for is not listed below contact the BRBC to recieve the presentation.
- pdf June 11th, 2014 Forum and AGM Agenda (123.45 kB) (123 KB)
- pdf BRBC Forum March 12th, 2014 Agenda (875.97 kB) (70 KB)
BRBC Dec 11 Agenda (75.79 kB)
- pdf September 11th, 2013 Quarterly Forum Agenda (57.44 kB) (57 KB)
- June 12th, 2013 - 9:30-3:30 at TransAlta Auditorium
- Friends of Fish Creek Water Quality Report Shalane Degruyter, Friends of Fish Creek 9:45 – 10:15
- pdf Water Yield Percent Contribution (4.39 MB) Dr. Stefan Kienzle, University of Lethbridge 10:15 – 10:45 (4.39 MB)
- pdf High Conservation Forest Assessment and Protected Areas Gap Analysis(1.87 MB) Jason Mogilefsky, SprayLakes Sawmills 11:00 – 11:30 (1.87 MB)
- pdf Bears and Watershed Protection (10.88 MB), Kevin Van Tighem 13:15 – 14:00 (10.88 MB)
- pdf SSRB Adaptation Project (2.27 MB) Megan Van Ham, Alberta WaterSMART 14:00 – 14:30 (2.27 MB)
- pdf AWC- Riparian Areas Recommendations (3.58 MB) , Judy Stewart 14:30 - 15:00 (3.58 MB)
- BRBC Committee Projects and Ongoing Work Sarah Fulton (Youth Committee), Norm Carlson (Stakeholder Engagement Committee), Francois Bouchart (Science Committee) 15:00 – 15:30